It's due month!!
My back is breaking, my knees are aching and my belly is no longer round, but starting to resemble a square. I typically do not enjoy the last 2-3 weeks of pregnancy and this time is no different.
I want my body back! I won't pretend that my belly will be flat and trim again anytime soon, or maybe ever, but it would be nice to be able to at least see my feet. D painted my toe nails last night and let's just say he's no expert. I couldn't reach them though, so I didn't have many options.
There are only 3 things left to do before baby C comes. We need to install the infant carseat, put up the co-sleeper and buy newborn diapers. (We use cloth diapers a lot, but I like to have disposables on hand for the diaper bag and outings and when I'm too exhausted to care about washing diapers.)
I have contractions every day, and they increase the more I do. A few days ago I decided to count them and I had approximately 60 contractions (Braxton Hicks ctrx)between 6AM and 8:30PM. I was shocked I had that many! I have a Dr's appointment on Wednesday and I can't wait to hear if all these contractions are doing anything.
I was almost 2 cm dilated at my last appointment. (I'm sure you all care about my cervix. heh)
I can tell baby C is head down because he gets the hiccups a lot. Hiccups are weird when you have them yourself, but when they are down there they are very weird indeed.
4 comments:
Hope you have C soon! Never exper the hiccup thing! But I bet that is weird! Happy thoughts!
The end is close at hand.
Yeah for progression. 2cm is great! I bet your farther at the next appointment, especially with all those contractions! That's crazy. I never felt a single contraction until I was induced. of course then I really felt them!
You probably don't need much else for this baby, do you? I bet you still have plenty of clothes and blankets that barely got put away.
Hiccups down there? Interesting.
Whoa, this new template is throwing me! Pretty!
This is so exciting! Baby baby baby baby baby baby!
Um, hon? You best be believing we care about your cervix.
In the nicest possible way.
Chant with Swistle, Baby! Baby! Baby! Yah!
Post a Comment