And then there were 6.
I wasn't REALLY wondering because you commented on my blog and I assume you wouldn't have done that if you were, you know, giving birth or something. But still. Thanks for the update.
Hang in there. I'm sending good vibes your way.
It sucks when it gets to this point in pregnancy...but it won't last too much longer.;)
I was. Thanks! Keep hanging in there. You're doing so well.
It is a little embarrassing to admit it, but I wonder about you MORE THAN ONCE PER DAY.
It will be here before you know it. I have 90 days to go and feel like it will never end---for you, the end is near!!!
Awww I hope that it is all over soon! Good luck! K. Trowbridge!
Yes, I was. Thank you ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I wasn't REALLY wondering because you commented on my blog and I assume you wouldn't have done that if you were, you know, giving birth or something. But still. Thanks for the update.
Hang in there. I'm sending good vibes your way.
It sucks when it gets to this point in pregnancy...but it won't last too much longer.;)
I was. Thanks! Keep hanging in there. You're doing so well.
It is a little embarrassing to admit it, but I wonder about you MORE THAN ONCE PER DAY.
It will be here before you know it. I have 90 days to go and feel like it will never end---for you, the end is near!!!
Awww I hope that it is all over soon! Good luck! K. Trowbridge!
Yes, I was.
Thank you ;)
Post a Comment