Oh, I want to hold him. And sniff him. And feel him sleeping on my chest.
How is it going? I cannot believe you have three boys! It's so exciting, and also (I'm worried) that it's too much work. They are all so sweet and beautiful, but so little! Hope things are going well, and keep posting pictures of that edible baby of yours!
Darn you, Devan! I showed my husband your pictures of all of you in the hospital right after the birth, and he's all, "See? She looks great! It must not be that bad, having three little ones!" Try to look more tired in your next picture! (I should have made him read your postpartum post!) Mmm, that baby does look tempting, though, postpartum exhaustion aside...
12 comments:
Oh, he's beautiful! What big eyes!
Oh, I want to hold him. And sniff him. And feel him sleeping on my chest.
How is it going? I cannot believe you have three boys! It's so exciting, and also (I'm worried) that it's too much work. They are all so sweet and beautiful, but so little! Hope things are going well, and keep posting pictures of that edible baby of yours!
Darn you, Devan! I showed my husband your pictures of all of you in the hospital right after the birth, and he's all, "See? She looks great! It must not be that bad, having three little ones!" Try to look more tired in your next picture! (I should have made him read your postpartum post!)
Mmm, that baby does look tempting, though, postpartum exhaustion aside...
awwwwww...how cute is Cade!!
Kristen Trowbridge says....
How precious is that lil boy! Love it!
OMG! Must! squeeze him!
You sure make nice kids. I think you should consider another one when he's a little older. Like, 4 months old, say.
He is just gorgeous! And monchable. Oh, I love little babies. : )
Look at those cheeks!
He looks so snuggly. How lucky are you?!?! :)
You got another cute one! Smooches!
Sigh-sort of makes me want to have another one.
SO SWEET!!!!
Cuteness!
Post a Comment