And then there were 6.
Oh, OK. Well, glad to see you still posting. ;) Keep keeping on, my friend.
I know that feeling well. My thoughts are with you, babe.
Poor thing. I am still here, too! Just checking in on you.
You need to keep posting essentially nonstop, because every time there is even the slightest break in your posts, I'm like, It's time! And then you post again and I'm disappointed for you. I hope it's soon!
oh man! I know you must be so impatient. Any day now.... :)
Poor you I know you are so ready and frustrated!
I just read elsewhere that baby C has made his appearance! Congrats Devan! Can't wait to see pics and hear his birth story!
AAAAAAAAAAA!!! I just read Keri's comment!!!!!!
What WHAT?! He's here!? You are unpregnant!? I am now DYING of impatience! Also, CONGRATULATIONS!
YEAH! Can't wait to see the newest addition and hear all about his entry into this world.
And now there are 5! Congrats! K. Trowbridge
Baby! Yay! Pictures! We need pictures!You know, as soon as you are up to it. Oh! I hope you are feeling ok!
checking for pictures. Congrats and welcome to the world baby C!
He's here??? I'm so confused?? Can't wait to see pics!!!!
Can't wait to be introduced to your new little one... but you know, get settled in first... I mean, I'm DYING over here, but don't worry about ME...
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Oh, OK. Well, glad to see you still posting. ;) Keep keeping on, my friend.
I know that feeling well. My thoughts are with you, babe.
Poor thing. I am still here, too! Just checking in on you.
You need to keep posting essentially nonstop, because every time there is even the slightest break in your posts, I'm like, It's time! And then you post again and I'm disappointed for you. I hope it's soon!
oh man! I know you must be so impatient. Any day now.... :)
Poor you I know you are so ready and frustrated!
I just read elsewhere that baby C has made his appearance! Congrats Devan! Can't wait to see pics and hear his birth story!
AAAAAAAAAAA!!! I just read Keri's comment!!!!!!
What WHAT?! He's here!? You are unpregnant!? I am now DYING of impatience!
Also, CONGRATULATIONS!
YEAH! Can't wait to see the newest addition and hear all about his entry into this world.
And now there are 5! Congrats! K. Trowbridge
Baby! Yay!
Pictures! We need pictures!
You know, as soon as you are up to it. Oh! I hope you are feeling ok!
checking for pictures. Congrats and welcome to the world baby C!
He's here??? I'm so confused?? Can't wait to see pics!!!!
Can't wait to be introduced to your new little one... but you know, get settled in first... I mean, I'm DYING over here, but don't worry about ME...
Post a Comment