Monday, May 19, 2008

Cade!







Story to follow!

23 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay! Pictures! Welcome to the world, baby boy! He looks like a total sweetie. Congrats to you all! What a beautiful family.

Ami said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Jess said...

Yay! And beautiful! And before the 19th (barely)! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Cade!!!!!

Swistle said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Congratulations! You look just like the ethereal model in the old Biore ad: "There. You look beautiful. Tired, but beautiful. Kiss the baby for us." Makes me tear up every time! (Also made me buy the lotion, which was called Face the Day.)

What was I saying? OH YES! CONGRATULATIONS! What a beautiful boy! I love the way d is like, "Yay, another one!," and O is like, "What is THIS now?"

I can't believe he is here! I remember so clearly when you found out you were expecting him, and now he is HERE! Oh congratulations to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Congratulations! What a beautiful family!!!1

Mommy Daisy said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! I'm so happy to see your new bundle of joy. Cade is beautiful. And you look like you did wonderfully. What a gorgeous young family too.

I can't wait to hear all about him. I'm sure he's a great baby for you.

mamashine said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hello and Congratulations!!!!
I have been reading your blog for some time now, but I have never commented. This seemed to be a good time:)
Your baby and your bigger boys are adorable.
Congratulations:)

Anonymous said...

Another reader de-lurking to say Congratulations!! He's lovely!

I especially like O's look of curiosity in the first photo, very cute...

Duck Hunter said...

Congratulations. He looks beautiful.

Nowheymama said...

Congratulations! I hope he is as easy for you as our third has been for us.

Becoming a Family of Four said...

AHHHHH!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Cade :) Congrats Devan!

dramamama said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now you have 3 gorgeous boys!!!

jen said...

Congratulations! I can't believe he's here already!

Misty said...

Oh, Look! Little SnugBug Baby!

And look at those big brothers, so cute.

Congratulations, All!

CAQuincy said...

YAY!! Congrats! And I can't wait to hear the story!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited! He's a keeper. Love the name!

Fine For Now said...

So SO awesome! Congratulations beautiful family!! :o)

Saly said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! He looks very much like your other boys. Your & your DH's genes mix very consistently. :)

Can't wait for the story. xoxo

Erin said...

Such a beautiful family. Congrats!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! He looks very big and healthy! And you look really good, too. Can't wait to hear more details!