How's that for a title?
I had a doctor's appointment today and I was 3cm dilated (2 inner) and very, very soft. (2 weeks ago I was almost 2 cm (.5cm inner) and softening)
BabyC is so low and I'm having so many contractions, that I really think I'll go into labor within the next week or so. However, because D is going out of town on the 23rd, we've set up an induction for the 19th. I'd REALLY prefer not to be induced though, so let's get this show on the road!!!
13 comments:
Fingers crossed! I don't know much about softness and dilation, but it sounds like things are progressing nicely. Here's hoping they progress to boiling point before the 19th!
Wow! So awesome. I bet you are so excited! Is everything ready yet?
The progression sounds promising! I will hope for no induction for you. It doesn't sound like you'll have to wait that long. I think this baby is on his way.
Good Lordy girl, it sounds like a couple of jumping jacks would do the trick. You are practically ready for an epidural.
It is almost time! Are you excited?!?
Well start doing to labor starting things! I'm ready to see this baby!
SOUNDS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE HAVING A BABY IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO! I HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE HELP FROM SOMEONE WHEN YOUR HUSBAND GOES OUT OF TOWN.
OH! OH! OH! Can't contain my excitement! And dear Lord, I hope you have help when hubby goes out of town.
You are so close to being a mom of 3 kiddos! Good gosh! You are a better person than me! 3 under 3! You are an angel! K trowbridge
I'm not sure I should be reading this post. It's all girly and stuff. Hope you have a quick and easy birth.
So exciting! Has it been true for you, what they say about subsequent labors being shorter? My mom was in labor with my older brother for nearly a day, but I was out before they made it to the delivery room.
Here's to a quick and painless birth with a happy, healthy baby boy!
So exciting!!! Fingers crossed and wishing you all the best!
Sounds like any day now!!!
Honey, do you have an exercise ball? Because seriously, I now SWEAR by those suckers. An hour of bouncing on that baby and I was in labor! Worked for my friend the night before me! Wait until night, when you've been on your feet all day and are having contractions already, then pop in a movie, bounce on that ball the whole time, and see if those contractions pick up.
I mean, maybe don't KILL yourself with the bouncing, since you're not exactly overdue or anything. But since it sounds like things are progressing towards labor anyways, it never hurts to give nature a hand, right?
Post a Comment