Thanks for your comments on my previous post. I took the advice of some very helpful bloggers and decided to keep taking the Perc*cet. It's helping my sore hips and back and my mood. I'm only taking 2 per day so I'm not too worried about it.
D comes back from the wedding today and in hindsight I'm SO glad he went. Also - insanely jealous.
This morning I had all 3 little boys in bed with me around 5:30. It filled my heart with love to see their sweet little faces all clamoring around me. D took my camera to the wedding, but I promise to take more pictures of the little munchkins soon.
5 comments:
Wonderful Devan! :hug: to you as you get through these first six weeks.
Kristen Trowbridge says....
Oh great! Love those moments!
Oh good, I'm glad you decided not to stop taking them cold turkey. (Geez, I sound like a freaking DRUG DEALER or something!) Just wean off slowly and you'll be great! (Also, don't worry that you'll want more and be tempted to call your doctor. Because even if you DO call, say because of a second degree tear that is still making you gasp with pain a week later, when you ask for more they'll be all, "Um, NO!" Not that I know this from experience or anything...)
Hmm. That was a lot of paranthetical disclaimers. Anyways. What I meant to say was, that part about all of you cuddled up in bed made me smile! I love when I have both my babies in bed with us. If only I could get them to lay still and smile serenely and not start flopping around wanting breakfast!
Aww, the cuteness of your beautiful boys! I am excited for more pictures.
I'm glad that you have the medication to help. And those 3 little cuddly boys will make anyone smile.
Post a Comment